Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, March 30, 2009

Its a Baby Girl

Since David is already 3 yrs old my husband and I decided last year to stop my quarterly injection to have a second child.  God listen to our plea and we find out that I am pregnant last November.  

I am on my 6th months of pregnancy now.  Earlier we went to Las Pinas Medical Center for my ultra sound to find out the gender of our baby.  I really want to thank God for hearing our prayer not just to have a 2nd baby but to have a girl this time.  Truly God listens to His children.  

The doctor who did the ultra sound is also a christian and is attending the same church where we go to, CCF Alabang.  He said to his assistant that we should not think of the things that we don't have but rather think of the things that we have and be thankful.  He mention that we should be thankful for every little things that we have like the free air that we breathe, waking up every morning, for our senses etc.  He actually invited us to look for a D-group in the church so that we can grow spiritually. D-group is a small group in the church who gathers together to study the word of God and pray for each other.  

I send a text message to my mom and best friend Jannette about the result and both of them gave me a congrats.  My mother said she will have two little girls to put pony tail on since my sister in law give birth to a girl last February. Our family is growing and I thank God for his marvelous works in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment