Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ten Poorest Provinces in the Philippines

Before the election 2010, I watched Byaheng Totoo of GMA 7. They featured the ten poorest provinces in the Philippines. (which are Tawi-tawi, Zamboanga del Norte, Maguindanao, Apayao, Surigao del Norte, Lanao del Sur, Northern Samar, Masbate, Abra and Misamis Occidental.) As I watched the documentary, I realized how blessed I am. Even though I have financial problem my suffering is incomparable to them. As they visit each provinces they would ask someone to write on their notebook of what they would ask the next president of the Philippines. It looks like NoyNoy Aquino will be our new president and I hope he will be able to help those people. I'll make a post for each visit the report had.

9 comments:

  1. Just a tip -- please remove the word MOST from your title and second sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. done... i removed it. thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the survey came from and what was the basis in identifying these 10 poorest provinces?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I watched the documentaries too. Nakakalungkot. Pero meron pa din tayong magagawa... :)

    For Marie, the data came from the National Statistical Coordination Board (NSCB) of the Philippines. You may visit this link, to see the yearly figures generated by the local agency.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad to say that the Cong. of Masbate joined the derby somewhere in Marinduque with his yacht, while his province belongs to the poorest provinces in the Philippines. Shame on you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god please. I'm from Zamboanga del Norte and most of us are from wealthy family. shame on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW ABOUT ZAMBALES?

    ReplyDelete