Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Logico Primo

While strolling around SM Southmall, last year, we saw a Grolier International stall with different offers for encyclopedia and books for kids. Grolier is known for encyclopedia and educational books. At first I was hesistant to approach the stall because I know their books are quite expensive.

My husband along with my son , David, approach it first. David as a kid were fascinated by the different colorful books but what really caught his attention is the logico primo. Its an educational book for little kids. It do have a play board where you can insert different informational cards. Because of David's interest I then decided to get the package.

The package is consist of 1 set of Logico Primo, 12 Vols. of Question & Answer Book, 2 Vols. Children Dictionary and 6 Vols. of Question of Math. Good thing they offer installment, I still have 4 payments left to get fully paid.

Here is the play board and it comes with 10 categories with 16 flash cards each.


David playing with logico primo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I know the Logoco primo. It's good education toy for the children. I want to buy one in english version but it too expensive in Thailand so If you want to sell please contact me at rung@ise.ac.th

    Thank you very much. I'm waiting to heare from you.
    Rung

    ReplyDelete