Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Visit to Manila Ocean Park

My sister-in-law, Rowena, invited my son , David, to visit Manila Ocean Park last March 22. She said Robin and I could come but we need to buy our own ticket. It would cost P400 each plus food and transportation which would ruin my budget so I told Robin we can visit it next time.

It was Sunday morning and David is excited to come with his Tita Weng. They will attend to a different church so I made David took a bath and put on his clothes to go to church with his Tita and then went straight to Ocean park. Robin and I left earlier than them because they are still waiting for RA, Robin's nephew.

We attended 12 o'clock service in CCF Alabang. I was looking forward to Ptr. Joby sermon on chapter 2 of Habakkuk. After the praise and worship I noticed that I have 9 text messages and a lot of missed calls. It was from Weng asking us to come with them since RA will not be able to come. I asked Robin to give Weng a call. We then left the church and went to ATC (Alabang Town Center) to meet them. Weng will pay for everything so I don't need to worry about my budget.

We rode a bus going to Lawton and drop off at Kalaw. The driver said we could take a walk to reach Ocean Park. Waaaaaa, it was a very long walk and the sun is too hot. David due to excitement did not feel irritated at all.

I already saw the pictures of it on the internet so I was excited to see the different sections of the oceanarium which are Agos, Bahura, Laot, Kalaliman, Buhay na Karagatan (this is the 25meters tunnel which is the main attraction of the place), Pagi and Pating. Since our visit is not a plan I was not able to bring my camera. I will asked Weng for a copy of the pictures and I will make another post about our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment