Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You Changed My Life - Sarah Geronimo & John Lloyd

Last year I was able to watch "A Very Special Love" featuring Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz. I remember I watched it with my friends Annette, Pinky and Ime. We celebrated Pinky's Birthday then, we ate and watched the movie. It was so great, funny , very entertaining, heart warming and "nakakakilig."

When I find out that there is a sequel of the movie entitled "You Changed My Life", I told my husband that I want to watch it. So last Sunday after the church service, we visited Summerpointe subdivision first. That is where we bought a house, I'll post some info about it maybe next time. After that we went to SM Molino where we met my brother , Darwin. My mom took my son, David, home so we couple were able to watch the movie. Yehey!

Just as expected, the movie was good and really a must see one. You will be able to appreciate it more if you were able to watch "A Very Special Love." The first movie is the story of how they end up at each others arms while the 2nd one is when they struggle with their relationship because of Miggy's (John Lloyd) work. Laida (Sarah) was very funny and John Lloyd was so cute. It made me cried and laugh while watching it.

The memorable part of the movie is their cellphone's ringtone "Bebe ko" and the "Super Hug" of Sarah.

For those in the look out for the “Bebe Ko” ringtone they share in the movie, it’s said to be now available to all smart, globe and sun subscribers. Here are the codes:

Text TRU BEBE1 to 2366 (to get Miggy’s “bebe ko”)
Text TRU BEBE2 to 2366 (to get Laida’s “bebe ko”)

2 comments:

  1. taba was able to see the movie on its premiere night.. i will definitely see the movie, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aba ang lola mo premiere night pa nanood... ^_^

    ReplyDelete