Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

tWibbles Collector Card

One day while I am removing trash of receipts and papers in my wallet I saw this tWibbles Collector Cards. I have two of these, Clippety (a brown horse) and Buckey (a offwhite hare).


Clippety Card


Buckey Card

tWibbles is a Friendship Collectible item. It comes with identical pair of small keychain like stuff toy and a collector's card. You keep one and trade one to your friend. I remember I got this from Toy Kingdom in SM Southmall while my bestfriend, Annette, and me are strolling in the mall. Its on sale and I think we got it for only P50 , hehehe.

Both of us buy one and trade our twibbles, I can't remember which one I bought, Clippety or Bucket. I have them on top of our refrigerator still inside the box and everytime I see it, it reminds me of my best friend. I tried visiting their site which is www.twibbles.com but the website is no longer valid.


Clippety and Buckey

Buckey

Clippety

11 comments:

  1. Hi my name is maddy. I was just wondering where you got them. my grandma has one too. His name is skreetch and neither of us know how to us the card or go on the website it has on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am sorry i did not read about them in till i sent the message before. i guess i should of done read about them before i started asking questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u know how to get on the website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have one too it is a white bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im sabrina i have the pig snooty and the baboon thing idk but its name is skreetch why isent the website working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have the baboon thing named skreetch to (its a monkey)

      Delete
  6. I guess they are not earning from their website so they close it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i have the dog and his name is franko, and im trying to get on the website do u know if it works any more? and how to get on it? please right back thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try this site for your tWibbles: http://www.clarktoys.com/twfiedinst.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a bunnie named hoppity but i cant find the website! *getting frusterated*

    ReplyDelete