Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Poor Little Kid

One day I was on my way to SM Southmall to pick up my new ATM. It was early in the morning between 9-10am. I'm quite sleepy because I went there straight from work. Everything is OK when suddenly a little kid with her mom rode the jeep.

The kid looks like 3-4 years old who is about the same age of my little boy. His mom maybe around 30's. He was given a bottle of yakult by his mom but then the little boy dropped it on his mom's feet. I was not looking when the incident happen so I don't know why the little boy dropped it.

From then on his mom keeps scolding him and spunk him. We were only half of our way to SM. On the way there were other passengers who rode the jeep. Some of the passengers have with them their little kids too. Since the mom keeps on shouting at his kid, passengers keeps on looking at her and while the kids were staring at her in wonder.

Little kids are really clumsy and we should expect that they will fall or drop something. Parents are there to guide them and love them. Its normal for parents to scold their child when they did something wrong. But what irritates me was this mom keeps on scolding his little boy I think for about 30 mins. We were caught by traffic and she will just pause maybe for a minute or two then will start shouting again.

I'm really irritated that I wanted to talked to the woman and tell her you're not helpful at all. Do you think your child will learn or will be better with what you are doing. If you have personal problem don't pour it on your child. You're bugging everyone here so would you stop. Of course I did not do it.

SM comes and she was still nagging. They also went down there and I look at the child while they were walking. The child is not crying but he has this question in his eyes while he was staring at her mom. He doesn't give a reply or anything but I know deep inside him something is going on. They say at the age of 3-5 is a crucial stage of the child's development. That is when their personality is being develop. As they went up to the escalator his mom was still scolding him and I went on my way.

I wonder how was the little boy now. I pity him but I cannot do anything. But I promised to myself that I will not let my little boy experience that. I will show David, my son, the love and care that he needs. I let him do things on his own and I guide him if he needs assistance. I scolded him sometimes but I make sure I explain to him why mommy gets mad. I also say sorry to him when I needed to and I always thank him for every little thing that he does. I really love my kid and I pray to God that he will be a good man someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment