Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Part 2: My Mom's 54th Birthday

It was a simple celebration held yesterday in Batangas at Endaya Cove. I got off from work at 6am and I went home first before leaving. My mom and relatives went there very early. I think they left at 5am using my Tito Peter's vehicle. My husband (Robin), my kid (David), my nephew (RA) and I went to Alabang to rode a bus going there.

Cuenca, Batangas is the exact location. We rode the bus going to Batangas Pier since buses that passes Cuenca is not available in Alabang. Supposedly it should be two rides from Alabang but we find out that there is a bridge being renovated so it took us three rides instead.


We arrived there at around 12 in the afternoon. My cousins were already there swimming since morning. We ate our lunch first and the three boys (Robin, David and RA) enjoyed the swimming pool until we go home. I am 5 months pregnant and I am not in the mood of swimming. Seeing them enjoying the pool is already fun for me.
On my first post about my mom's birthday I was asking what can I give to my mom as a present. Because of having both no time and money I was not able to bring anything. Though that is the case I knew my presence is already a happiness for her.

My mom and my lola

2 comments:

  1. belated happy birthday mommy!!! please say hi to lola.. so nice to see her again.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is still strong but because of alzheimer and diabetes she cannot recognize people and her speech is not good. Thanks to Tita Milet for taking good care of her.

    ReplyDelete