Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Busy Monday

It was a busy Monday this March 9. I wake up early in the morning to prepare going to my OB for my monthly check up. Dr. Lorena Protacio's schedule is 9am-11am at Las Pinas Medical Center. I thought we arrived late because its already 10:30am when we came. To my husband's disappointment, my OB is not yet there. I told him she might have an emergency or something. I am number 2 on the list and the doctor arrived at around 11am. The first patient took a while, if I'm not mistaken it took almost 30mins. My husband is already asleep waiting while my little boy is playing around. I told him we will go to SM afterwards.

My son is always excited if I tell him we will go to church or visit the doctor because he knows we will go to the mall after. He loves eating chicken joy from Jollibee and having an ice cream. For the ice cream I just bought him one from a stall inside the mall which is cheaper rather than buying from Jollibee. I'm a mom so I need to budget while allowing my son to enjoy. The ice cream taste good so he enjoys it and even me. He also driving car and playing basketball, which we usually do.

The doctor gave me new vitamins for my baby and also a medicine to take if in any case I feel lower abdomen pain just like last week. We also listened to my baby's heartbeat and it sound normal and ok. Next month I will have another ultrasound and I may be able to find out the gender of my new baby. I pray that its a girl.

After visiting the doctor we went to Land Bank of the Philippines which is near SM Southmall. It was because I need to en cash my Philhealth check. I just received it this March, it is my reimbursement for my confinement last December. I got delayed submitting my philhealth contribution so I pay for it and suffer the wait of 3 months to get the reimbursement. That's how slow our government is. Haayss... Anyway, when I got there , the guard told me I cannot en cash the check and I need to go to Ortigas which was the address on the check. Aw! that's too far. I decided instead to deposit it on my savings account which would take 3 days to get cleared.

So off we go to SM and I went to BDO while my husband was changing David's diaper. I waited for them in National Bookstore where I got a coloring book, crayon, pencil and paper for David. After that I bought ice cream for David and we had our lunch in Jollibee. I bought a pair of leggings for me and then we went to a barbershop. Since its already summer we decided that its time for David to have a short hair and then we went home.

Before: Long hair David

After: ready for the hot summer

I still have work that night. My shift is 11pm so I went to bed when we got home. I only have 4 hours of sleep and I'm really tired. I was able to manage to go work and do my job efficiently. I want to thank God for the strength, blessings and guidance that He give to me and my family.

At the fountain in SM Southmall


David's favorites chickenjoy!!!

Enjoying his ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment