Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Its Summer Time

Summer is fast approaching and school is about to end. Many of us are now preparing for a swimming or some outdoor activities for this coming vacation. This is the time were mostly families gather and friends to go somewhere and enjoy the sun.

Last summer my family was able to go to Puerto Galera and enjoy the beach. Though its quite expensive we were able to enjoy. We went there with my brother Darwin and his girlfriend, who is now his wife. I am not a swimmer but I really enjoyed the fish while snorkling.




Robin and me

We dont have any plans yet this summer but I'm hoping we will be able to go somewhere and enjoy the sun. One of my dreams though is to visit Arizona. I've read that the lower part of Arizona do have hot summer. They said its hotter there that's why most of the houses do have centralized airconditioner.

They offer a lot of vacation spots and some Americans who were tired of cool winter go there for a break and some actually move there to stay for good. I hope someday we will be able to go there and maybe enjoy the summer and have a vacation in Sedona.

Arizona relocation

No comments:

Post a Comment