Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Matrix Split Type Inverter Aircon Review



The temperature this summer of 2020 is really sizzling. With the ECQ (Enhanced Community Quarantine) still on going, we are always at home and its really uncomfortable. Though we have electric fans facing directly to us, it still not enough to fight the heat.  

Good thing a friend of mine knows someone who sells and service AC. Supposedly we are to order Kolin brand which is the same AC my friend got but its out of stock. They called us and mention about Matrix. I've never heard of this brand so I'm somehow undecided. After some googling I found out that its made in China and is related to Midea AC. Because of the daily struggle with the temperate we cannot wait and decided to go with this Matrix brand and took the risk.

Unit Outside our House


The model that we got is the Matrix MX-FDC32. It's a 1.5HP split type unit with Full DC Inverter. They said this consume less power (well I cannot tell not until we get our electric bill) compare to basic split type inverter . This was installed only two days ago and so far I'm loving it. The only hassle we have is that there was a water leak the first time we used it. After checking, it is because the pipe is somehow inclined incorrectly. Hope this unit will last, I'll share to you guys next time we have our first cleaning or if we encounter any other issue. 

My son enjoying the cool temp while playing on his cellphone.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, do you have any update on how the Matirx AC did? Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any update on your Matrix AC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had 3 of these installed…so far, grand and no headache! My airbnb guests are enjoying the cool delightful breeze! 3 in my living room are LG and 3 in my other units are matrix pretty good indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kumusta po ang matrix aircon ninyo? Planoko po na bumili ng aircon e

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kumusta na po yong aircon? Pa update po please.

    ReplyDelete