Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, March 9, 2009

Joshua's 2nd Birthday

Last Sunday, March 8, 2009, Joshua celebrated his 2nd birthday. He was the first and only kid of my eldest brother Dennis. His first birthday was celebrated in KFC and this time it was done in Makati where Joana lives. That is my first time I went there.

We attended church service first in the morning with my mom and dad and then we picked up my brother Darwin, her wilfe Rica, their daughter Danica and Rica's parents. My mom bought cake from Goldilocks before heading to Makati.

Though mom and dad were able to go there before a couple of times they cant remember which way to go because all their visit their was my Kuya Dennis who is driving. We go circling around Makati maybe for 15-20mins before we finally get there. If you are not from Makati it is so hard to find a place because a lot of streets there are one way.

Its like a gathering for our family too because my two brothers along with their wife and kid are there and me with my husband and kid too. I am the only girl and I have 2 brothers. All of us have 1 kid except me because I am 5 months pregnant now for my 2nd blessing. This year my mom will have 4 grandkids.

Kuya Dennis, Joana and Joshua

David and his cousin Joshua laughing while playing ball

Danica , my brother Darwin's daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment