Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tampons Much Better than Pad?

While chatting in the rest room I find out that one of my officemate prefer to use tampons rather than sanitary pad. I've heard a lot of bad things or myth about using tampons so I tried to search online if which is better.

Most of the common questions/myths about using tampons were:
1. Does it affect virginity?
2. Risk of not be able to remove the tampons.
3. Can cause infection or disease?
4. If it can leave fibers inside our body
5.  Can I wear tampons while swimming?
And the list goes on....

Well during my research it looks like tampons have more advantages than using pad.  Though at first it is quite hard to insert but after several tries you will get use to it.

Usage of tampons doesnt affect virginity.  The risk of not being able to remove it or get stuck is very rare. Tampon has a string that you can use to pull it out and in very rare cases if the string breaks you can manually reach for it.  Vaginal infections and disease are commonly caused by bacteria and tampon uses a special material that absorbs menstruation and the manufacturer make sure that the materials are clean and safe.  Too avoid infection it is recommended you change tampons every 4 hours. 

Some of the advantages of using tampon are: 
  • You can wear fitted jeans without being noticed that you have your period
  • It doesnt stinks like using pad since the tampon is inside your body
  • It is much smaller than pads so it is easy to carry
  • You can have fun swimming during your period <----- this is what I like most ^_^
I haven't tried using it. Since I am pregnant right now I have no chance of trying it.  After giving birth maybe I'll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment