Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Part 1:APC Team Building , Amigos Cafe Breakfast

We had our team building last Saturday, March 21. Because of the what we called global crisis we need to pay P500 for our team building unlike before which is free. This is voluntary so we are not force to come. I was not able to join the last team building so I decided to come this time.
After the last shift which is 8am we first decided to eat breakfast. One of my office mate said that they found a good place to eat near the office. He called it dwarfs place because the table and chairs were small. It sounds interesting when he mention that. With our shuttle service, off we go to Amigo's Cafe which is the name of the restaurant. Its only I guess 10mins from our office.

You will not easily notice the place because it doesnt have a sign board outside. What you will see is a sign board for a car wash. At the gate you will see a monkey playing around.

The monkey playing with the side mirror of our shuttle service.

Here they are while waiting for the food. I took the shot so I am not included and anyways I don't want to display my fats ^_^. As you can see the chairs and tables were so small. It is made of wood and Kuya Johnson says its good to have that outside the house like in the garden. The place have a small stage which I guess they have shows during night time. It also have a small bar place on the side.

The food taste good. I ordered Tapsilog which is worth P65. TL Mel is quite disappointed because aside from waiting too long for the food the egg yolk is not cooked well just like what she requested. Before we left the place Macky and Reinan entertained us with their singing voice.

Macky and Reinan performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment