Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, March 2, 2009

What I learned on March 1 Sunday Service

We as a grown ups spend much of our time in the work place.  5 days a week are spent at work and some have 6 working days.  Do you go to work just to earn money?  How do you to treat your boss, co-employees and people under you? What do you think God wants us to do in the work place?

After the service it come to my realization that I should value my job so much , it is God's blessing to me.  Now a days there were a lot of lay offs everywhere and I should be thankful that I do have a good stable job. I should show respect and obedience to my boss since God put him there for a reason.  

We should be good steward, use our job for God's glory.  Change our focus, instead of thinking that you are working for your boss, look at it as you were working for God.  Since God gave us this job then we should know how to cultivate it.  Do not be hypocrites by doing your job well when your boss or someone is looking at you.  We should be doing our best at all time and always remember that there is God who sees all our hardwork. 

As good christian we should have integrity.  We should have integrity in our private life and in the work place as well.  Having this we will gain trust and respect from our co-employess , our boss and the company.  Most of all God will be glorified because we are doing the right thing. 

In short, we should be different and everybody would see that we are exceptional.  It is because we are working for God and not for men. Matthew 5:16 says, “Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.”

For more info about this sermon Click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment