Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Swimming at Amadeo Balite Falls

MalacaƱang announced November 7, 2011 as a regular holiday due to Eid'l Adha, a muslim feast world wide. For me, who is working in a call center its just a regular working day but of course with additional holiday pay (weeee!). It was my niece 8th birthday and we are invited to have a splash at Amadeo Balite Falls. I am not fond of swimming but my kids are really excited about it. I was told its a river and not the usual swimming pool or beach. On the way are lots of trees, looks like we are entering a forest. We arrived there past 8am and we are the only visitor. My sister-in-law actually got a little frightened how come there are no people. When lunch came a lot of people arrived. If you love nature and splashing in cold water I'm sure you will like the place. Just be careful because some of the stones are slippery. My kids started to play right away on a small pool like that is getting water from the river... with water falls. It was a fun experience and if you would like to have a little adventure you can try to visit this place. The entrance is only P60.... we got the cottage for P600.

Its all of us.... The cute little girl in yellow is Ann, the birthday girl.

My little Rhaine, solo shot (She is 2yrs old)

David, Ash, Ra, Ann, Rhaine and Robin

Weng, see the beautiful view of the falls.

Kuya Andy thinking of jumping but changes his mind.

small spot for litte kids
Nanay and me
Time to go home



Picture picture with the snake

Me and Robin

5 comments:

  1. Where is this place, so cool and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will be going here!! the place looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is in Amadeo Cavite... you can use daang hari as a short cut... I think from molino we got there maybe in an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! definitely will invite hubby to go there! Is the water clean and deep? Di kasi ako marunong lumangoy!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. malinis nmn cia... my spot na malalim dun banda sa binabagsakan ng falls... pero mostly mababaw lng. Medyo malamig ang tubig at mabato ung ibang part.

    ReplyDelete