Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brunch in North Park Alabang Town Center

It's pay day and my friends at work talked about food as always and decided to eat breakfast somewhere. I said breakfast because its about 8am in the morning. At first we are not decided where to eat. I even thought it would end up to nothing because we don't know where to go. Then we decided to go to North Park in Alabang Town Center, which is very much in favor to me, Lyndon and TL Mel because it is near our home. All the way from EPZA Rosario Cavite off we go to ATC.

The travel time was paid off with the yummy food that we ordered. If my memory is right we ordered 2 plates of yang chow, 2 salted garlic squid, mushrooms and brocolli, lemon chicken, 2 lechon macau, siomai and 2 fresh prawn dumplings. It sounds like a lot just for the 6 of us (me, Lyndon, Mel, JC, Vic and Judy) but we were able to finish everything.

Yang Chow Fried Rice (good for 3 persons)

Salted Garlic Squid

Lemon Chicken


Lechon Macau

Fresh Prawn Dumplings

The food is quite expensive but its worth it. My 6months belly felt like almost 8months hehehe. Anyways after eating they have their usual "yosi break." Then I decided to go ahead and I left them their. Its already 11am and I'm so full that I can no longer eat when I came home so I consider that meal as "brunch" (breakfast and lunch). It was really fun eating with friends.

1 comment:

  1. hey! you missed out on 2 Pink Lemonade, 1 Mountain Dew, 1 Apple Juice, 1 Watermelon shake and 1 Ripe Mango Shake! c",) I had so much fun. We saw Boss Dex, Brian and Paul after we had 1 round of Dairy Queen Blizzard 12oz! Let's do this again next payday.

    ReplyDelete