Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lunch in Tagaytay

Sometimes we make a plan to go somewhere. Everything is already settled when all of the sudden it will be cancelled. Then there are some cases that you don't have any plan at all then off you go to somewhere. This is what happen to us last Tuesday.
I was on my way home from work when my husband called me. He said my mom is inviting us to have lunch in Tagaytay. Even though I don't have sleep yet and will need to go to work that same night I decided to go.

There is no occation or any event, my mom just thought why don't we bring our lunch and eat in Tagaytay. With my dad's toyota hi-ace off we go to Tagaytay. Our plan is just to look for a place where there is a good view and eat our packed lunch.

We bought some junkfoods and softdrinks at 7-11 and on the way we saw this table for rent with a good view of Taal.



Our packed lunch is only rice and fried chicken. My mom decided to buy inihaw na tilapia, fried breaded tawilis and ofcourse bulalo. It was a heart warming lunch, we have an outstanding view of Taal and I am with my family accompanied by the cool breeze of Tagaytay.


No comments:

Post a Comment