Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, April 10, 2009

Wooden Twin Size Bed

Last February I was able to find an affordable house that my family can afford to pay.  It is near our current house in Molino.  The subdivision is called SummerPointe and I was hoping we can move there by next year.  One of my plan before moving is to look for a wood furniture.  I saw this wooden Twin Size Bed which really caught my attention. 


The size of the bed is  81" L x 45" W which is enough for me and my husband.  Our house is not that I big that's why I prefer this.  I like its elegant look and I believe this is durable because it is hand crafted and made by cedar woods.  Having these would give our bedroom a feel of nature. I hope I would be able to save money for this and other house furnitures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment