Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, August 27, 2010

Making A Small Room Bigger

Use What You Have Decorating : Transform Your Home in One Hour With Ten Simple Design Principles -- Using the Space You Have, the Things You Like, the Budget You ChooseWe might move to our small house next year (I hope). It is a bare unit so we need to do a lot of fixing. I am excited about it and it really feels different if you are going to decorate your "own" house. You don't feel the money is wasted since it is your own home and you have this happiness looking at the finish product (even though I don't have a finish product yet , hehehe). Since we have a small space I am searching online on how to make a small room bigger. What I learned so far is that I should use light color for the wall. They say dark colors makes a room smaller. You should invite more light in the room to make it bigger. Adding a big mirror can also add light and make an illusion of a bigger space. I should also have good lightings to make an illusion of a bigger room. Avoiding clutter is also one way which I don't know how I will do since I have kids at home. Item that can maximize space is very helpful. I will keep in mind all of these information so that I already have an idea of what to do when we start fixing our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment