Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Name for a Girl

One of the exciting part of having a baby is thinking for the baby's name. It is quite crucial because that will be the name of your child for life. There are a lot of reasons why a parent choose a certain name. Some prefer to have a junior, some uses the name of their favorite artist or popular person, some wants something unique etc.

For me, I want my child to use the first initial of my name and my husbands name. My name starts with letter 'D' and my husband is letter 'R'. Our first son's name is Ron David. Aside from our initials, his grandmother requested for a bible character name.

I already have a name that starts with the letter 'D' for our baby girl. I've chosen Danielle. Before we find out the gender of our baby I already have Daniel in my mind. I said whether my baby is a girl or a boy I would use that. I even said that I would not change the spelling. But my mom and bestfriend told me that if its a girl then the spelling should be Danielle, so be it. I still have 3 months to think for her name that would start with letter 'R'. My husband is thinking of Raine but we are not yet decided. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. the name could also be (4 a girl)raina or rene or renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the suggestion... she'l be 3 this year and we named her Rhaine Danielle

    ReplyDelete