Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Google Tablet

David will turn 7 this June is requesting for a gadget. An itouch, iPad and laptop are my choices, wew! Kids now a days are really techie that they wanted gadgets at a very small age. We will no longer held a birthday party as what the custom is if the child is celebrating his 7th birthday. Some may think that this is too much as a gift specially we are not a rich family. There are lots of things that I was not able to give him like birthday celebration on his 1st birthday, gift when he got 2nd place in kindergarten and much more. We all want to give the best to our kids and this is something that I know will make him really happy. We just need to discipline him to balance his school and playtime. I hope I still have some available credits on my card on his birthday to buy his request. 

Anyway my mom told me about Google Tablet which I also searched online. The said gadget is plan to be released this coming July. The extension of the release was made to make the said tablet more affordable. I am thinking if David maybe can wait until its released. I am also excited about it and I think its gonna be half the price of an Ipad. 

3 comments:

  1. you can always with for the 7 inch iPad. should be released by this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting…
    hyderabadonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. children learn by using these types of gadgets. Their future will all be about reading screens, so why not start them young. In certain schools in Australia Ipads are used as a learning tool. As a teacher I think these types of gadgets are very important for children to use and feel comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete