Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ted Failon: A Sad Story

I don't watch TV nor listen to news on the radio. My life revolves at work, playing DOTA, blogging and spending time with my family. So I heard the news only yesterday of what happened to Ted Failon's wife. We were driving home from work when Lyndon, my officemate, turned on the radio and the news was about Ted Failon.

He told me that Ted's wife killed herself because of financial reason. Ted did not finished his radio show that day and went home. Their bathroom was locked when he came and when he open it he saw her wife bathing on her own blood. Her wife left a letter to Ted asking for forgiveness. In the news, it was mention that the policemen mistreated Ted.

Upon hearing some of the details, I told Lyn, I would never commit suicide no matter what. Whatever happen worse comes to worse, I would never kill myself.

This is really a sad story. I am softhearted and it makes my heart cry whenever I hear stories like this. Losing someone you love is very painful. I pray to God to give them comfort especially the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment