Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Citifinancial 24-hours Loan Application

Yesterday I went to CITIFINANCIAL in Imus to inquire for their 24-hours loan application. I guess because I have a Citibank Credit Card and don't have any record of delinquent payment I was given an approval that same day.

Their service is too fast... there is no question about it. But the thought of having a big amount of loan gives me a combination of both joy and fear. Joy because of getting the money that I need and fear not able to pay it and get harass by their collecting agents.

I've read a lot of complaints and harassment over the internet especially those who have loans with Citifinancial.

Below are some of the forums about their experiences.... kinda scary...

CitiFinancial - Mga Bastos
Collection Agency Harassment
Credit Card Delinqency
Walang Konsensya

Those agents treat you like criminals and they will even send people to your house to scare you. They will even call your office and even harass you co-workers and make a shame of you. My mom have the same experience with those people when she retired from work but after few months of harassment my mom decided to talk to the attorney and settle the bill. She was given an amnesty.

I hope I will not experience those horrible stories I've read on the internet and be able to pay my loan on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment