Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loan Application

I am about to give birth and I need to have some money to cover the expenses. I had a cesarean operation with my first baby and probably I would under go the same operation. Although I will be able to get financial assistance from SSS that is not enough to cover everything. I also need money for the 2 months of leave with out salary. Haaays!!!!

I was able to get a loan before from GE Money when I was still working for Dell Intl. Services. It is actually offered to employees with at least 1-year of employment. They'd give loan at a smaller interest. I resigned after 1-month when the money was released so I decided to return it instead of paying it with the original interest rate which is almost double of the discounted rate.

Since I was approved before I decided to reapply with the same bank. 3 weeks later after the submission of requirements, I did not hear from them. I called their hot line and I find out that they don't have a record of my application. Waaaa!.... so I am waiting for nothing.

I will try my luck with Citifinancial. I checked online and it says there that you can get the result in as fast as 24-hours. For Citibank credit card holders the only requirements are copy of the latest 2 months of your credit card bill and a photo copy of the card. I will try to go there maybe later this morning or within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment