Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nursery School

My little boy is 3yrs old going 4 this coming June. I would like to enroll him in nursery but I was thinking if it's worth it. Tuition fees now for a private school are really expensive and other says that it's better to do home schooling.

I wonder what nursery students do in school. David already know how to count from 1-10 and sing the ABC. I was thinking he would learn how to write, color and socialize with other kids and maybe do a couple of singing and dancing. Preschool now have nursery, kinder and prep unlike during my days you just enter kinder then you can start grade 1 or sometimes you can start at grade 1 right away.

It amazes me that nursery has a computer subject because I only study computer I guess in high school. We might visit Saint Benedictine School near our house this Monday and probably enroll him for this coming school year. I am excited about it though my pocket is not, I hope this will help David learn new things and improve himself as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment