Google Tag Manager Head

Monday, April 20, 2009

Broken Camera

It was a Sunday and it's our family day.  Most of the time after attending church service in CCF Alabang we would eat somewhere usually Jollibee (my little boy's favorite) and stroll in the mall.  I decided to bring my camera that day so that I can take pictures of us.  

My mom, who always attends church with us, said we could visit Pag-ibig even on Sunday, so that we can see the house improvement loan being offered by the subdivision where I bought a house.  Their office is in Baclaran.  We rode a jeep going there and because we are on a hurry we did not notice that the jeep's signboard is not Baclaran Coastal.  The travel is longer in the middle of the hot sun and to our catastrophe, the jeep also have a flat tire.  It did not stop to have it vulcanize but I think we stop for at least 5 times to put air in it. Haaaysss @_@!

After I think an hour of travel or more we arrived in Baclaran.  Engr. Raven showed us different plans and designs that can be down in our house.  It also includes some sample pictures.  It was very interesting.  My husband and I like the idea of having one room in the atique and extend the kitchen.  We might apply for this house improvement and by God's blessing hope to move there by next year. Yehey!

After that we went to SM Mall of Asia.  The place is too crowded as usual because it's a weekend.  We decided to stop by at Pizza Hut and have something to eat.  While waiting for our table I took my camera out.  Too my surprise the LCD is broken! I can't believe it because I actually used it last Friday and I don't remember any incident that my camera falls or something.  The LCD is so bright that you can't see image on the screen and there were some lines.  My camera has a hard casing as well to protect it. Huhuhu!

I bought the camera as a gift to myself last Christmas and I am still paying for it.  I think it does have a 1-year warranty so I will bring it to Casio Service Center, which is very very far from our home.  When I look in the box their service center is in Quezon City.... waaaaaa.  I hope they would fix my camera under the warranty.  It quite saddened my weekend. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment