Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Earn Money through Blogging

Are you a blogger or planning to create a blog? If you are a good writer, enjoys sharing ideas, loves creating reviews or just looking for an extra income, then blogging can be your hobby.

Most of the time if you do a search over the internet some of the results are from post of millions of bloggers out there. I really don't like writing and I'm not that good at it I should say. But what got me engaged about blogging is my best friend, Annette. I enjoyed reading her blogs because it keeps me up to date of what is happening to her although we don't have continous communication.

Well, one day she is asked me for a good bank to open an account. I asked her why and to my surprise she said she would like to have an account where to deposit her earnings from blogging. That caught my attention. I used to spend a lot of my hours playing online games and she said why don't I spend my time instead creating my own blog and earn money at the same time.

So you asked how do you get paid to blog? Well its through blog advertising. You can get paid by making a post to promote a certain item, company, website etc. There are a lot of affilliates whom you can join and one of the easiest and has a very user friendly site is http://www.payingpost.com/.


If you have a blog in English language and is atleast 90 days old with 20 pre-existing posts written in the 90 days prior to registration then you're already eligible. Register now or start making you own blog and be part of payingpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment