Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Singaw"

I had a painful Tuesday. It was because of "singaw" or also known as canker sore. I cannot talk and eat well. Too bad for me because it is located on the middle right side of my tongue. Every time I try to talk or chew, it hits my teeth which makes it really painful. I thought if I would have this sore for a month I would lose weight because I will not be able to eat well. If you take a look on it, it is like a yellow dot (like a pus) and has a red side like it is swelling. The hardest part of it is my job is to talk to customers over the phone. I thought of asking for permission not to take calls but they might think that I am over reacting. Good thing we don't have a lot of queue and I just bare the pain the whole shift.:-(


No comments:

Post a Comment