Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mystery Shopper

Have you heard of mystery shopper? It is a job wherein you act as a consumer and you will rate the quality of the product and the customer service of a certain company. I find this interesting that is why I send my resume when my friend told me about it.

Actually at first I send my husband resume and they reply that they would send the application form through courier. It came through LBC and when I read the form I decided to apply instead of my husband, hehehe. I haven't return the application yet since I need to do a pre-test. I need to go to either a grocery store, gas station or restaurant and answer some questions that they sent me.

I've been working as technical support for almost 4yrs now and part of my job is to give good customer service. Because of that I what I am doing I easily notice flaws from different establishment about their customer service and I get irritated if they don't provide good one. Yesterday I was in BDO to deposit a check. I was waiting on the line for about 15mins and when it was my turn the line was longer than before. The manager of the bank went out and ask where is the other teller. One of the teller said she was doing something. What the manager did was since there was only two line and there are 3 tellers serving, she divided the line to three. That's a good customer service that a manager is concern about the queue of the people waiting. While the tellers , I don't see any appreciation of what they manager did. All of them are not smiling and their eyes are just focus on their computer.

I hope I will be able to submit my application as soon as possible and be a mystery shopper. It looks like I am working as a spy, wow! I am really looking forward to be part of this cool job. If you are interested you can also send your resume to snc@mysteryshopper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment