Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does Use of Hair Iron Can Cause Hair Damage?

Most of the time I just pony tail my hair because it is very thick and frizzy. I decided to buy a ceramic hair straightener from Avon to be able to at least loose my hair. I tried using it once but I am having a hard time doing it to my own hair and also I don't have enough time. I am concern if I decided to use it everyday will it cause more damage to my hair? It also says on the box not to use on wet hair. Is it alright then to use a hair dryer or it will cause more damage?

I really don't have a good crowning glory. I hope one day I will have a straight, shiny hair that I can display without any worries. I've tried several hair treatments before like hair rebonding, hair relaxing and hot oil. They worked for a few months but I would not be able to afford to go to the parlor every time. I am the only one working and have other priorities. If you have any personal experience on how to have a healthy hair that doesn't cost much I would really appreciate it. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment