Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Updates Needed After Giving Birth

Just want to share what documents I processed after giving birth. I will only share things that you need to update after getting your SSS maternity benefit.

I give birth last July 10, 2009. After getting my SSS maternity benefit the next thing that came in my mind is enrolling my baby to get a healthcard at work. I was told that I need to wait for 90 days before I can do that. After 3 months I went to our clinic to apply for the additional HMO card. It was then I find out I still need to update a lot things. I was given different forms and here are the list below:

1. Philhealth M2 Data Form (2 copies) - to add my baby as an additional dependent
2. SSS Member's Data Ammendment Form (E4) - to add my baby as an additional dependent too
3. BIR Form 1902 (3 Copies) and BIR Form 2305 (3 Copies) - to update my Tax
(Note: For wife who are claiming the dependents you need to submit a waiver)
4. HMO application form

You will be needing multiple copies of your child's certified true copy of birth certificate. Also birth certificate of you and your spouse is needed to update your tax. I was also given a letter to request for a new copy of MDR (Member Data Record).

No comments:

Post a Comment