Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Energen Cereal Drink for Diet

Well, well, well.... diet.. diet... diet. After giving birth to my 2nd child I became bigger than before. I really hate it and I admit that it affects my self confidence. One thing that really disappoints me is when I see a blouse or a pants that I really like then nothing would fit, urgh! Seeing my belly in mirror is also disappointing me... lol! Anyway, it is almost two years since I last give birth and I guess it's now time to try again to diet. Wow... just like other's I don't know if it will work or how long can I take it. Well I started by buying cereal drink. First I thought of eating quaker oats but I tried that before and I was not able to do it for too long. Then I saw this Energen Cereal Drink. My plan it to avoid eating rice. I work at night and before I used to eat rice before going to bed in the morning, now I would just drink energen and go to sleep. Sometime I would eat tuna and crackers plus energen. It's been a week now since I started and don't feel any changes yet but what I notice is that I don't crave that much for food. I still eat rice when we go out but if there are other choices I avoid it. I did not check my weight when I started but my main goal is actually to lessen the bulge on my belly. Haaysss... I don't know if this will work without doing any exercise at all. Anyway I hope at least it would help a little

5 comments:

  1. I will also try to drink energen cereal, replacement for rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your diet is useless without exercise. You're just giving yourself a hard time for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disciplined diet is more effective than exercising. Do your research man. 🤦

      Delete
    2. With all due respect, ako po ang magpapatunay na diet without exercise is effective. 😊

      Delete
  3. Wow, I would like to try, I need to because I been drinking blackcoffee and I think I like it but the problem it's hard for me to sleep at night I don't knowwhat to do so I did search what good to drink to replace my coffee and I found out this,, and yes doing exercises and eating too much is nothing I found out that we need to eat less and more healthy foods good luck to our journeys eating low carbs,, u know guys it's really hard for me to do so because I use to eat rice since child and my parents always says eat more rice because rice will make u full, like not more fish and more meat like that,

    ReplyDelete