Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Pumpkin Paper Craft

Halloween is very near. One of my officemate decided to make a pumpkin decor made of paper. I am not an artistic person but when I saw one of his finished product I was attracted to try it. At first look it seems like very easy to do. You just need to print the layout, cut it and paste.

Woola! my first product was a success. I was very happy because those who tried to do it did get a crumpled pumpkin when they put the cover on. We are making the pumpkins during our avail time. We are using colored papers to make different pumpkins. If you would like to try this just click on the link to get the layout. I am at work when I created this post later I will upload the picture that I took.



See how cute the pumpkins are!

No comments:

Post a Comment