Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paid to Blog

Just like what I have in my profile I am not a good writer and I really don't read a lot. My best friend, who is a blogger, encouraged me to try it instead of spending my whole day playing online games. She told me that you can get paid to blog. At first I was not attracted not until she told me that she will withdraw her earnings.

At first, my only motive was to earn but then now I like it. I find it fun to share your thoughts and ideas. I also love and enjoy reading blogs of my friends and unknown people. It makes me updated of what is going with their lives and also I am getting update about current news and other "chikas". Others would ask how would you earn through blogging? Well it is through advertising on your blog. Company will ask a blogger to promote their website or product on their blog so in that way they will have more promotion. Imagine if you have thousands of blogger around the world promoting your product.

At work, most of my officemates are into blogging now. I was able to influence them, hehehe. Others because they are interested to earn extra income while others just wanted to write and share their thoughts. If you wanted to know more about blog advertising you can try searching online.

If you enjoy browsing the web, reading articles I encouraged you to go into blogging as well. This is a good hobby. You can earn while you blog, you can share and help others, you can get updates from your friends etc. Try blogging now it is for free so you will not lose anything. And maybe in the future you wanted to put up your own domain to make your blog your own and not depending on free websites.

Review us

No comments:

Post a Comment