Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BDO Personal Loan Application Form

My post is not to discuss how to apply for a personal loan at BDO but rather the bad experience that I had just to get an application form.

I have a personal loan at Citifinancial. Their interest is quite high so I was thinking of transferring it to a different bank. Yesterday I decided to go to ATC (Alabang Town Center) to visit GE Money to inquire about the personal loan that they offer. Unfortunately, the branch there doesn't entertain loan application.

My son, David, is with me because I would bring him to his pedia at SM Southmall due to an on and off fever for 3 days already. We arrived early at SM so after our registration at the clinic I decided to visit BDO to inquire about getting a personal loan. When I entered the bank there was a queue and everyone are sitting on the chair. After one transaction is done you move to a another chair. It is already 1:30pm and David's doctor will arrive at 2pm. Everything is running smoothly until an old lady cut in to the line. I told myself , that is alright it is only a single person and it still early to go back to the clinic. Then the rep allowed another lady to cut into the line which kind a irritate me. After the guy in front of me  was done it was my turn. I am sitting in front of the customer rep who is very busy working on her computer. She did not even entertain me or ask what I needed. She just keeps on typing, walking around getting some papers etc. It is already 2:10pm and still she did not glance at me even for a second. What I did when the other customer rep is done with her client I approach her and ask if she can be of service. I told her I want to inquire about their personal loan. All she did was give a one piece of paper and said to submit it back with all the requirements.

I waited for 45mins just to get a piece of paper. I guess they could just give it to the guard and anyone can get the form in just a couple of seconds.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. licensed moneylender

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. licensed money lender

    ReplyDelete