Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Friendster vs Facebook

I am registered to both Friendster and Facebook. I had FS for a while and FB just a month ago. Before I used to view friends in FS and see how they are doing. I enjoy watching pictures about them. It makes me updated of what is going on. But then I got tired of using it and I myself no longer update my profile as well.

Last month while I was on ML I decided to register in FB. At first glance it doesn't look user friendly or attractive. But then after few days of using it I got addicted. Wew! I love online games and I do enjoy the different applications in FB like Restaurant City, Mafia Wars, Farmville, Streetracing etc. Also I like it for being interactive. You can write what is on your mind and all your friends will see it and will be able to react. There is also built in chat which is good if you wanted to have a private talk with someone. Uploading videos and photos is also one feature that I like. I rarely open my FS now and every day I am looking forward to open my FB to level up my Restaurant, make sure my farm is ok and of course to get update and chikas from friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment