Google Tag Manager Head

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wedding Preparation

Next year, February 9, 2010, will be our 5th year wedding anniversary. I still remember the day before we got married. The preparation is not that easy. We went to Divisoria to look for an affordable and yet elegant bridal gown. It is the same dress maker who made the gowns of our brides maid and flower girls. We need to bring all of them in Divisoria for the designer to measure their body size.

A lot of people helped us in the said event. My tita weng take care of my bouquet and the flowers of the little girls. And it is tita melet who take care of our wedding invitation. The invitation are color green, which is my wedding motif. My sister in law is the one who prepared the wedding video. Although the reception is held at Max's Restaurant, my parents also prepared food at home for those who will not be able to go there.

It was a tiring day yet it is one of the most important event in my life. I felt different emotions that day that is hard to explain. To my friend who is planning to get married next year, Congratulations!

Wedding Postage Invitations

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

No comments:

Post a Comment