Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo Effect

While reading blogs online I saw this website called www.PicJoke.com. I read it from www.ill-conditioned.com. I remember seeing this kind of funny picture being send around through MMS. I remember a picture of my friend on a billboard and a big building. I guess this is where they did the editing.

PicJoke.com gives you different effects that you can use to make your picture funny. Actually for me it is not funny but I would say more adorable. Everyday they offer different effect that you can choose from. It is very easy to use. All you need to do is to select an effect that you wanted and then upload your picture. There is no need for registration so you can start right away and don't need to remember any user name and password. Try to visit their website and send your funny pictures to your friends and relatives. See my sample picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment