Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Online Income

A lot of people are looking on ways how to make money online, earning money from adsense, or getting paid to post. I was introduced to blogging by my best friend last year. At first I tried google ads but  have no luck on it. Most of my incomes online are actually from paid post and CPC (Cost per Click). I also tried paid to review but also no luck on it.

There are a lot of paid to post website that you can try and choose which one works best for you. For those who are new to blogging or planning to start a blog as a source of income you should have the patience. It is not an easy job. You should have patience in waiting for an assignment and in writing article about a certain topic. One thing I noticed most paid to post website requires that your blog should be at least 90 days old with a minimum of 20 posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment