Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, October 1, 2009

People Search Engine

I once lived in Paete, Laguna where I met this beautiful lady named Rochelle "Apple" Cajipe.   I was in grade 5 then. Every day we used to play chinese garter, touch taya etc. After one year my family decided to go back to Pasay City where I grew up and close our bakery business there.

I did not lost communication with her. I think internet is not available yet and used of computer is not that popular unlike now. We exchange letters through snail mail for more than a year. I don't know what happen and we lost communication. I do miss her and wonder what she is up to now.

I tried searching her in MyLife and I found one result in Metro Manila Philippines. I guess she no longer lived in Laguna and moved to Manila. I was not able to view her profile because during the free registration it is asking for a US zip code. I did not proceed even if I think I can put any US zip.

If you have long lost friend or love one register now for free and find out how you can get reunited with them or just see how they are now.
Post?slot_id=61182&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment