Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Out of my Mind

Last Sunday I was really out of my mind. It was November1 and most people are in the cemetery visiting their loved ones. I was thinking it was a normal day. I told my husband that we will bring Danielle to her Pedia to have a vaccine. Her doctor's clinic is at SM Southmall with a schedule of 11am - 4pm. We arrived at SM before 10am so that we can have Danielle listed early. Her doctor have a lot of patients, if we will not arrive early we will end up waiting for about 2hours on the queue.

Well, there are a lot of people waiting for the opening of SM which is normal. We went to other side of the mall where you can enter if you are going to the the clinic, Casa Medica. To our suprise we were told that both SM and the clinic will open at 12noon. It was then I realized that it is a holiday.

We decided then to eat at Jollibee near SM and wait hoping that her doctor will also arrive. You are right, the doctor is not there. We just bought a new keyboard and buy David an ice cream then we went home. I guess me and my husband are both out of our mind. He did not remind me that it is a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment