Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, May 8, 2020

How to Renew Landers Membership Online

Good day pipol! It's almost two months since the ECQ (Enhanced Commmunity Quarantine) started due to COVID19. While I'm doing payment online I remember I have a blog page I haven't touched for years. So here I am, not sure though if I can be active like before when I started this page. Let's see.

Today let me share with you how I renewed my Landers membership online. It expired March 2020 but due to ECQ we are unable to visit Landers Store. Me and my family miss their pizza, french fries, ice cream etc. I also miss roaming around looking for good find (cheap but valuable hehe).

If you're already a member of Landers, you can register your card at https://www.landers.ph/. You can also shop online which I haven't tried. Today I saw that they actually offer a discount of 200php if I renew my card, yey.



Once your logged in, on top of the page you will see "Apply membership".
Once you clicked it you will see the picture above where it shows 600php for either New or Renewal. Simply click renew and you have an option to pay using Paymaya or a Debit Card / Mastercard / Visa. As simple as that. 1 year starts from the day I renewed my card which is nice. Next time I'll try to purchase online and share my experience. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment