Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taal View in Endaya's Cove

We went to Batangas last November 9 to celebrate my Tito Joe's Birthday. I don't know how old he is but he is the youngest among the 10 siblings of my mom. My tito's and tita's are there as well as my cousins. There were lots of food but one thing that makes the celebration special is the place. It was my tito's rest house in batangas called "Endaya's Cove." In this resort you can see the view of Taal Lake, you don't need to go to Tagaytay to see the beautiful serenity.

Here is the view of the Taal Lake if you went on the side of the resort.


This is the big space after the entrance, I think my tito is planning to put some small nipa hut or kubo here. There is also a basketball court.

Here is my son sleeping while his tito's and tita's were already enjoying the pool. He got tired because we arrived at my lola's house around 2am and he did not sleep until we went here.

Here they are enjoying the pool. My husband on the front, my brother is waving and the other three are my cousins.

The swimming pool.

My cousin enjoying the bubbling part of the pool.

Here is the infinity view, it looks like the pool is part of the lake.

5 comments:

  1. bes ang ganda naman talaga dito.. ke tito vic ito? punta naman tayo dito..hehehe!!! private ba 'to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Ang ganda ng pics nyo sa Endaya Cove. How do we go there and who do we get in touch with if we want to go this summer? pls email me when you have time...Thanks!:)

    kath (kjocson@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. private ba 'to? we saw the pics sa facebook and sbrang ganda nung place we want to go also.. what should be do? how much? who do we get to contact..please?!?! thanks...you could email me at jay_mie23@yahoo.com or you could message me @ my facebook account..thanks..hope to hear from you..thanks...

    jemai (jay_mie23@yahoo.com_

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day,
    i would like to inquire about the place.
    what is the address
    how much is the rate for off and peak season?
    do you have a website?
    how many people are allowed?
    what are the amenities?
    what is the contact details of the cove?

    thank you,
    jemilyb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been here once for a company "unofficial" event, was grateful sir VME invited us. he was very accommodating that time and he let us use his brand new cottages. awwoooo!!! bonus is the awesome view of taal from the infinity pool.

    ReplyDelete