Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A New Bathroom



Today will be the first day of the construction of our new bathroom. Yehey! This is not really planned, its all because of the "hollow blocks." hehe... My husband told me that the construction people in our subdivision our selling hollow blocks at a lower price so we decided to buy it along with some cement. And this is where it all started. First plan is just to build a structure in preparation for a new bathroom. Thanks to East West Bank who send me a pre-approved loan payable in one year so we decided to finished the bathroom so we can remove the original one and have a bigger space for our receiving area. While we were planning my son David mention about having a bath tub and I liked the idea, so we decided to get one. (wew!) We went to Wilcon Depot and hunt for an affordable bath tub. I have no idea of how much a bath tub is. I thought we may not be able to afford it and everything will just be a dream. We find koller bath tub with a price range of 5k-8k. Our first choice is a navy blue tub but when we looked for a toilet bowl set I saw an apple green (my favorite color) so we decided to change the bath tub. We ordered a white one instead. Our plan is to have our shower together with the bath tub so you will be stepping in the tub while taking a shower. Similar to the picture below, I'll post a picture when its done. 


I am excited and I hope everything will be fine and will end up beautifully. We haven't purchased tiles yet for the floor and the wall and I am thinking of what would be a good combination with the toilet as apple green and the bath tub being white. I'm sure we will visit Wilcon Depot again for the tiles. 

Though our house is small I wanted it to be something I am excited to go home with. We just moved in May of last year and there are still lots of things to be done. Actually we don't have ceiling yet which is my next plan maybe in December. Thank you Lord for all your blessings!

4 comments:

  1. So funny when I told about my hubby that one of our neighbor improved their bathroom(specifically mentioned about the bathtub), my hubby said that it might be one of the house of his friend in the basketball team, cause he entered into his friend's house and saw the same bathtub..haha

    We are just neighbors lang pala...kakatuwa naman.
    Nice bathroom so spacious and elegant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow small world.. so i guess you're the wife of Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, How much did it cost you to construct your new bathroom? it's one of my plans kasi if in case prosperity builders decided to speed up the processing of my pag-ibig loan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Around 85k including our unfinished kitchen.

    ReplyDelete