Google Tag Manager Head

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mothers Day Flowers - Free Fast Shipping - Fresh Cut Flowers - 25 StemsWell nothing special for this day. I slept with my mom house after painting our house the day before mother's day. I wake up early around 4am, eat breakfast and take bath. I slept again after a while. We did not prepare any food for the day I just greeted my mom happy mother's day. We stayed in the house the whole day watching TV. We match Pacquiao and Mosley fight even though we are already told that Manny won the game. Mosley keeps on running and I would say its not a good fight. Mosley make it too easy for Manny. Anyway we went home around 7pm. Even though we did not make any special celebration I am very thankful for my mom. Just like what they said nobody can replace the love of a mother. Truly I thank God for giving me my mom. Once again, Happy Mother's Day! Thanks to all those people who texted me and greeted me in FB. I did not reply to any of them.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment