Google Tag Manager Head

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nurses Uniform in Style



Since I have two kids, a one and five year old, we always visit their pedia for check up. I am thankful that the nurses on duty every time we made a visit have good customer service. They have big smile on their faces and shows willingness to help. It is nice to see those nurses wearing different nursing scrubs. However, I noticed that some of them have old uniform, the color is already faded. I guess the clinic should give them new clothes for free.

They can check out Blue Sky for a cheap scrub yet in style. I have seen the design that they offer and they look very elegant. What also excites me is they offer scrub that kids can wear so they can play or feel that they are nurse too. I would like to get those scrubs for my kids.
blue sky Girls & Boys
This is really cute.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great useful article I read this day. Only problem with your article is you have never made an option to share it with others. This will not only helps docs or nurses but also all common people.
    Nurses uniform

    ReplyDelete