Google Tag Manager Head

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hot Tempered

Recently, I noticed that I am having problem controlling my temper when it comes to guiding my kid. I get easily mad and sometimes I would hurt him through spanking. I know it is normal for a kid to be so "makulit." Every time this happen I have this guilt within me, thinking why am I doing this to him. I know he is not only hurting physically but emotionally as well.

Being hot tempered, is it contagious? I am trying to analyze if it is just me or am I being affected by my husband's temper. He is the one who often gets mad at David. Most of the time I would tell him not to do it with David. It hurts me too when I see him pleading to stop the painful hit and the shouting. It  melts my heart, really. I don't know if I am doing it just to let my husband see what he is doing.

I am sorry David. Mom will try to change this. I am not like this before. I know I can discipline you better without the shouting. I love you son!


David at 9months

David at 4yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment