Google Tag Manager Head

Friday, December 11, 2009

Manicure

I am really excited for our Christmas Party tomorrow. In preparation, I decided to clean my nails and put light brown 'cutics' (nail polish). I guess it is going to be a hippie fun night since our theme is "Retro." I bought a floral dress colored brown and red and I will pair it with my white clog shoes. Tomorrow morning after my shift (9am) I will go straight to the parlor near our home to have my hair do, hehehe.

One more thing that excites me is the team competition. There will be 10 teams who will compete and show off their talents. I hope our team will be chosen as one of the best three so that we have some fund that we can use on our team christmas party the following week.

I am excited to see everyone on their 60's or 70's look. It is like going back to the past while having fun. I already bought the gift for my monito yesterday. I hope the person who got my name in the exchange gift is present so that I will not go home empty handed, lol! I don't have any luck in raffle but I hope tomorrow night my name will be pick even just for the consolation (hehehe).


Let's have some party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment