Google Tag Manager Head

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Welcome 2010

Things I am thankful for 2009:
  • My mom's and dad's birthday
  • Our 4th year wedding anniversary
  • David going to school for the first time
  • David's birthday
  • Safe delivery of my 2nd child Rhaine Danielle
  • Good health of our family
  • Me & my husband's birthday
  • Chistening of Rhaine Danielle
  • Salary increase
  • We are able to pay DP for our new house
  • For everything that we have for the whole year
I want to do for the year 2010:
  • Sleep more!!!
  • Avoid online games
  • Spend more quality time with my kids
  • Attend church regularly
  • Read the bible every day
  • Pray every day
  • Be able to pay my CC if possible to have zero balance
  • Be able to fix our new house
  • Send David to school

No comments:

Post a Comment